There are several elected representatives at different levels of government:

County Councillors

Your County Councillor represents you on West Northamptonshire County Council. The County Council is responsible for local services, including educationsocial servicestransportroads (except trunk roads and motorways), public rights of way, and libraries. Most County Councillors are not paid a salary, but get a basic allowance for the work they do.

Member of Parliament

Your Daventry MP represents you in the House of Commons. The House of Commons is responsible for making laws in the UK and for overall scrutiny of all aspects of government.